Tuesday, March 20, 2018

I Owe You One

I Owe You One card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current sketch at Match the Sketch.  I put together a coffee themed thank you card using stamps from My Favorite Things.  My focal image is a to go cup from the Coffee Date set.  I colored it a bit with Copic markers, then cut it out with a matching die.  To go with the cup, I covered most of an aqua card base with a dotted patterned paper panel.  I edged the panel with a strip of kraft cardstock, then added part of an aqua circle to the panel.  I stamped the "thanks, I owe you one" sentiment on a kraft pierced fishtail flag strip and placed it on the cardfront, then added the to go cup on top, using foam tape for dimension.

Materials Used:
Coffee Date and Coffee Break stamp sets, Die-namics Coffee Date dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Aqua Mist and Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Prairie Hill 6x6 petite paper pack (Pink Paislee); foam tape

3 comments:

  1. I like your card, simple and uncluttered

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallihallo,
    vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Match the Sketch- Du hast eine ganz tolle Karte gewerkelt.
    Liebe Grüße aus
    Sabines-Kreativecke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Ganz tolles Werk geworden, danke für deine Teilnahme bei Match-the-Sketch und viel Glück bei der Verlosung!
    LG FANNY

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips