Monday, January 22, 2018

You Warm My Heart

You Warm My Heart card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn
This simple, sweet design is based on the current Lawn Fawnatics inspiration board challenge.  I drew from the heart images and the knit pattern on the socks and incorporated those elements into my design.  For the focal image, I used a bunny from Lawn Fawn's Snow Day stamp set.  I colored the image with Copic markers and cut it out with the matching die, then paired it with a red heart "dressed" with the set's scarf image.   The image panel was adhered to a pale gray card base over a pale gray patterned panel from the Knit Picky paper pad.  The "you warm my heart" sentiment from the Snow Day set was stamped directly on the panel in black ink.  I tucked a narrow darker gray strip beneath the bottom edge of the patterned paper panel to set off the two shades of pale gray (pattern and solid) from each other just a bit and complete the design.

Materials Used:
Snow Day stamp set, Knit Picky 6x6 paper pad, Snow Day dies (Lawn Fawn); Memento Tuxedo Black and Versafine Onyx Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Grout Gray and Steel Grey cardstock, Die-namics Pierced Circle STAX dies (My Favorite Things); white flock (Stampendous); foam tape

3 comments:

  1. Super sweet, what a cute card. Thanks for playing along with our Lawn Fawnatics challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! loooooove the color of that cardstock!!! wow! and the super darling images are just captivating! <3 love this so much! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card! Thank u so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips