Sunday, January 21, 2018

Happy Bee-Day

Happy Bee-Day card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I used the sketch to create a bee-themed birthday card.  I stamped and colored the beehive image and two tiny bees from the Meant to Bee set, then cut out the images using the coordinating dies.  The images were arranged on a pale gray pierced circle die cut, using foam tape for dimension.  I positioned the image panel on a yellow dotted patterned paper panel with two opposite rounded edges. After adhering the patterned paper panel to a bright yellow card base, I adhered the "happy bee-day" sentiment so it overlapped the patterned paper and the image panel, again using foam tape for dimension.

Materials Used:
Meant to Bee stamp set, Lemon Drop and Grout Gray cardstock, Die-namics Meant to Bee and Pierced Circle STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); clear Sparkle glitter brush pen (Spectrum Noir); Be(you)tiful 6x6 paper pad (Authentique); corner rounder; foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips